Thursday, September 12, 2013

# 2 - This may sound conceited or odd....

This may sound conceited or odd. To be honest, I'm not really sure.
The honest truth is though, for the first time in my life, I can look at myself and say, "Wow, I'm pretty. I'm actually pretty."
It's not for real reasons. It's just I've been growing up and changing, and I'm actually okay with how I look. I've learned to use makeup for one. haha!

Unfortunately, I know I shouldn't get too excited about it. I definitely shouldn't get caught up in it.
True beauty is not on the outside.
True beauty comes from the inside.
That is why, although I may be okay with how I look on the outside, I know on the inside I'm not nearly as "beautiful" as I ought to be.
Many ugly thoughts and decisions have floated through my head. I'm like beautiful like Jesus was.
I want to be beautiful like my Jesus was. When He was on earth, He loved beautiful unconditionally.
He did not tolerate sin. He didn't sin for that matter.
He spend hours with the Father, because He knew that's what really mattered.

I don't know Jesus as well as I should, but I do know this. Jesus is the most incredible person in the world. He is perfect and good. He is the epitome of manhood. He is Holy, Holy, HOLY.

Jesus is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment